Thursday, April 5, 2018

A little birdie told me . . .

I adore everything about Spring: the weather; flowers blooming; the birds moving in and building nests.


Honoring one of my favorite seasons with this little guy on the front of a mini-mini. I've used this TriFold Pocket Mini #C5T before but this time I'm adding several pieces of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts that are new to the shop.


The Bird on a Branch was my original inspiration. I love these! I've added him to a frame I had in my stash along with some excelsior and micro-beads to build his nest.

As you can see from the first photo, I've also used some of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts gorgeous feathers. Gotta have feathers.

This tri-fold is so versatile. It's made of heavy chip and when closed measures
3.75" wide X 4.75" tall.  It is pre-scored so super easy to fold.


It has 3 sections with 3 different flips. To the fop flip, I added more Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts that are new to the store.


Panel #1: A mini ticket fold out.


Coming soon to the shop, this ATC Ticket Journal (C18B) has so many sections:



I can see using this for graduations, school photos, teacher's gifts. And when the first panel of the tri-fold is open, there's plenty more space for photos or journaling.


Panel #2: I added a tiny pocket to the top flap.



Panel #3:


This flower is gorgeous and a new piece offered by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. It's called Henna Doodles 1 (C5J)   To decorate the flower, I used two colors of embossing powders by Sparkle & Sprinkle.

The flower sits on another new piece by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts called ATC Folder (C18C).  This piece opens to reveal two pockets.


I added journaling pieces:


and when the panel of the tri-fold is open, more space for photos and journaling. .


The last panel reserved for a photo or sentiment.


Thanks for checking out my Spring project. Hope you get a chance to try one of your own.

Your Invited!
Do you love chipboard laser cuts
as much as we do?

Then join our 
where we share ideas and show-off
some of your own creations
using

Want more inspiration?
The Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Design Team 
post a new project every day on our




No comments:

Post a Comment