Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How to create an all-purpose greeting card in a pinch by Betsy Skagen

If you need a greeting card in a pinch, you can easily make these feather cards in almost no time. What makes them even better is the fact that they can be used for almost any occasion and any gender.


Begin by punching out a set of Simple Feathers.
I used two different methods for decorating my feathers. Both are quite easy. The first approach was to press rub-ons over the feathers. 

For the second approach I stamped red, and green distress ink onto the feathers. 


Then I simply adhered the feathers to the card and added any other decorative elements I wanted. 


As you can see, you can easily use these cards for a man or woman and just about any occasion from birthday to get well to graduation to Father's Day. I hope this little tutorial helps you out the next time you want to make a quick and easy greeting card.  -Betsy

Great Stuff

Distress Ink
Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment