Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Angel of Death



Hello crafters and lovers of laser cuts, it's Jess here (yes, I'm back!) with a Halloween inspired project for you - a tall shrine for a skeletal (spooooky) Angel of Death! 


I put together the Shrine Grotto with white glue and then attached Gothic Border to the top with hot glue.


I used the Wrought Iron pieces on the front, back and sides of the Grotto to add texture.


I then put down a layer of white glue and sprinkled blue glitter all over the top, and sides inside the grotto. I painted the rest of the Grotto black, and dry brushed with silver paint.


I added moss to the top and bottom of the Grotto.


I bought a small skeleton from Michaels and added some wings from Wings Assortment (I painted them black and dry brushed an antique white over top)


Some pumpkins from Alpha Stamps complete the top of scene.


And a tiny skull face for extra detail.


On the back and sides I took a paint pen and drew some lines to go along with the shape.

Happy Halloween, all!


Materials Used:

1 comment: