Thursday, August 31, 2017

Memo Board for Mum

Hi folks, its Angela here with a memo board that I made for my Mum.


I took the GSL Cuts Memo board and covered it with gesso and I took a cheap dry wipe board from somewhere like the dollar store (ensure it is metal so magnets will stick) and stuck it on using Beacon 3 in 1.








I used the Chicken Wire 6 inch panel to spread some texture paste through.


 I also used Tim Holtz stencil on the other corners and then applied gesso to the metal sheet to ensure the paint had a surface to stick to.


 I painted with various shades of blue and I used other stencils to apply some yellow and orange colours through. I painted the Leafy Corners before adhearing to the board.


I used the Birds on a Wire 2 in order to hide the line of the metal dry wipe board
 then I added various embelishments. My dry wipe board came with a couple of magnets so I decorated these with some flowers so they matched the rest of the project.

Supplies:
GSL Cuts
Memo Board
Birds on a Wire 2
Leafy Corners
Chicken Wire 6 inch panel

Others
Tim Holtz stencils and embelishments
Distress paints
Prima flowers and pegs
Sweet Lilac Flowers
White paper clay bird
Dutch Doobadoo stencil
Luminarte Paints

No comments:

Post a Comment