Friday, August 25, 2017

Little Dreamer Frame With Alicia Barry

Hi, Welcome to another project for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. Today I am using the GSLC Multifunctional Frame  There are three different variations of this frame, and I have used the Swirl one to create this pretty little decoration for my daughter. I have just re-decorated her bedroom, so thought this would be a nice addition.


Here's what you will get in your kit. There is also an extra piece should you wish to hang it on a wall. I covered my pieces in gesso to start with.


For the main base, I covered it in some pretty floral paper. Simply trace the frame on the back of the paper, cut it out and glue it on.


For the next layer, I started with gesso, then dabbed texture paste. I then covered it with some Crystal Laquer.

I then added the Little Dreamer piece. I covered this whole piece in fine glitter, then attached it with 4 layer pieces of foam to make it stand out from the base.


 Lastly, I decorated one side of the title with gauze and paper flowers, plus a little ribbon bow tucked in there.






Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment