Sunday, August 20, 2017

Harvest Fox Fall Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps!  Well despite the fact that I am not ready to give up on summer yet the nights are getting cooler and the trees are taking on their autumnal hues. I created this card with thoughts of brisk walks in the crisp leaves and hot cider and warm doughnuts.


I chose the frame chippie to give a finished border to the fox image.
 Once I decided to alter the frame with antique gold embossing powder I knew it would be the perfect base for the Fall Harvest sentiment. I pulled the chartreuse color from the beautiful leaves in the image and I think it makes a wonderful accent.
Netting and flowers and ribbon and twine create a generous arrangement and helps to bring the fall colors to the outside edge of the card.
I added more of the flowers to the top being careful not to cover too much of the chipboard frame.
Pearly headed stick pins in a warm pumpkin color and coordinating sequins add the perfect not too flashy finishing touch.
I used the Flourished Frame Marie in an antique gold embossing powder finish and the harvest sentiment from the Fall Shapes Set in a rich chartreuse embossing powder finish and heat set them to create a warm and welcoming accent to this Fall-Thanksgiving Card.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment: