- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard Decorative Tags Large D92B
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Herringbone Small D42E
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts For the Birds D15F(Birdhouse)
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Bird in Ivy D17C
- Art Basis Heavy White Gesso
- Tim Holtz Distress Crayons
- Shimmerz Texturez Paint, Artie Choked and Patina
- Emboss It Dauber
- White Glitter Embossing Powder
- Button Twine
- Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon
- Prima or Petaloo Flowers
- Bo Bunny Metal Oval Piece "Lifetime Moments"
- Glossy Accents
- Tombo Liquid Glue
- Beacon's 3-in-1 Glue
If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will need to go to the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog or my YouTube channel to watch the video.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog post and tutorial for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts. I hope that Spring will soon find you and that you'll join us again tomorrow here on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog for more crafty inspiration! I will be back on March 15th with another chipboard project!
P.S. Please visit my blog/website at www.sandytrefger.blogspot.com for more of my crafty creations!