Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentines mini book

It's almost Valentines day and time to spread the love and create amazing memories for the ones that you love.  Today I have a fun mini book that I did to put pictures in of the fun things that we do this year and my friends and family.


Below I have a quick tutorial on how I did the pages and the embellishments.  Enjoy!


 For my mini book project I used a brand new album called the "Art Journal".   I really loved using this album, first because it has so many pages that I can create on and second because the pages have tabs and they have corrugated pages between each of the tabs.  I love all the texture and it's perfect to use lots of mixed media on with all the different kinds of pages that are in the book.  Just an idea :)


So first-- start by separating all the pages and cut papers to cover them.  Let them dry.


The papers and stickers are from a new line from Simple Stories called "Love and Adore".  It has lots of fun little bits so it was super easy to make it up quick with my chipboard book.


And then you can just go crazy and add places for pictures and other fun pockets to put tickets or cards that you get from everyone.   I Love, love, love this book.

And here are a few pictures of the finished book for details just in case you want to make one too.





Here is the link again to buy this amazing Art Journal book.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure and check back tomorrow for more design team inspiration..   Have a very fun and crafty day!!

Teresa







1 comment: