Thursday, February 16, 2017

More Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Tags . . .

Hi Everyone. I'm back with more from my February 2 post with Tags In A Box.


Here's a couple more completed tags using Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts embellishments:


I am using paper from Prima Marketing and paired it with embellishments that would work with the paper. The paper has birds and a fence motif and GSLCuts.com has gorgeous chipboard that would fit in beautifully with this theme.  Look at the details in this Wrought Iron Miniatures set. It's so gorgeous and goes perfectly with the wrought iron fence on the Prima Marketing papers.


Distress Stain was used on the GSL Wrought Iron Miniatures then I used Copic Markers and colored the birds on the smallest paper. Then the layering began:


I covered the tag with Prima Marketing papers and took another smaller piece with the fence motif and (1) added chipboard to the back for stability and (2) added Crafty Foam Tape to raise the paper up a bit for dimension.


Pieces of the Wrought Iron Miniatures were added with Crafty Foam Tape as well as a beautiful bird with wings. The bird was stamped with VersaMark and a Prima Marketing word stamp and then painted with Prima Marketing acrylic paint. The bird was also popped up on the fence.

Here's another tag I added to the Tags In A Box:


For this tag I used a butterfly from the Butterfly and Dragonfly set and a lamp post from the Lamp Post and Sconce set. The papers are from Prima Marketing and with the word Paris on the papers, you know I had to go there with the Eiffel Tower paper and a mimic of the butterfly. The lamp post reminds me of those on the Alexander III bridge in Paris.


Thanks for sticking with me through this post. I appreciate each of you and hope you enjoyed these tags.

See you next month with another project from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Nancy Wethington
http://art-from-the-heart.typepad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment