Sunday, January 15, 2017

Life Is Beautiful All Occasion Greeting Card by Ginny

Hey there Peeps! Ginny here to share a lovely and romantic styled greeting card I created with some sweet chippies and pretty patterned papers and flowers.


Here's how I created the card....
I selected these chippies because the window opening was just the perfect size to frame the image I chose from the patterned paper. Additional flourish pieces will be layered on top.

I gave a base coat of flat white to all the pieces....even the ones I planned to finish with embossing.
Once the flourishes were dry I added white embossing powder with flecks of pink and gold. After heat setting it's a lovely shabby finish.
A layer of velum behind the window panes gives a sheer look and a base to add pink confetti for a faux shaker card look.
Oodles of pretty coordinating flowers and ribbon trim.

Sentiment banner layered over the larger flourish.
You can never have too many flowers so I added a few here to balance the arrangement on the bottom.  Small loopy twine bow to soften the corner.

Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Supplies~ Cottage Window Large, Flourish Set Amanda.

Okay that's all for me..wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

2 comments: