Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Love and Hope

Hi GSL folks, Cherry Here today.  I can't believe the holidays have come and gone.  Every year it happens faster and faster doesn't it?   My project today is a pretty card full of dimension.  I started off with the texture sheets in diamonds.  I brushed on some pewter Faber Castel wax to areas of it and adhered it to my background papers. 

 I wrapped my seam bindings around the whole card and tied my ribbons to the left side of card.  I added flowers and a gorgeous pine tree from the Pine Tree Shape Set.  I covered it in faux snow. 



 See how you can see peek a boo images through the diamonds...love it!!!


 I added some fun sentiments to my winter scene....using the 10 Words.



also added some birds from the Mini Birds & Nests Shape Set.

I added more faux snow here and there along with some vintage buttons for interest.  Now my Winter scene is complete!









I just love how it turned out!  It would make a lovely neutral holiday card or a pretty winter card!!!  thanks for visiting!  Cherry


Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts supplies used

1 comment: