Monday, October 17, 2016

Steampunk Spells Mixed Media Canvas

Hello, Friends!  It's Kathy Clement here with you to share another Spooktacular Halloween tutorial using fabulous Steampunk Chips from Gypsy Soul.


This Steampunk Spells Mixed Media Canvas is made with some vintage book covers that I found in my stash.  It measures about  7" wide by 9" tall.  I've used texture paste and a stencil around the edges then built a fun steampunk inspired on top.

There are so many wonderful steampunk chips in the store, but I have had my eye on this fabulous Clockwork Penny Farthiing for a long time!


It's been treated with paint and embossing enamel to give it a really cool steampunk finish!

I created a YouTube Video Tour so you can really see all the fun details in this project.

 

I've also prepared a Snapguide tutorial that will show you how to build this fun project from beginning to end!


Thanks so much for joining me today!  
Cheerio,
kathy 

Supply List






A complete supply list can be found in the Snapguide Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment