Saturday, September 10, 2016

R.I.P. Tombstones

Hello to you all. Shanna here with more Halloween fun. I really loved creating texture on these pieces.  


I altered these from the Tombstone Stand Ups Shape Set.

 I started with painting the tombstones black. Then I got this idea for texture because tombstones have texture. So I created this paste and had to spackle it on the tombstones. Then I had to let it dry.
Once it was dry, I dry brushed with chalk paint so you could see the texture. 

Then I went on to personalize the headstones. 


The first one up got a spider wed and spider. The web is just white gesso. The spider got black paint and then some glossy accents so I could add some super fine glitter and rhinestones.


Then I glued some die-cut alpha letters to the headstones. 



Here on this last headstone you can see the texture created from this paste I made. I really had fun with this one. 


Don't forget to get your Halloween chipboard orders in. 

Product Used:
Spiders & Webs Shape Set - Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment