Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lace Storage Cabinet by Mary

Hello everyone. Today I have GSLC's China Cabinet that I am using to show/store those smaller pieces of lace. Sorry for the poor pictures - my camera is hiding somewhere in my craft room and I had to use my janky cell phone!

I decided to assemble my cabinet without the doors (Here is Shanna's post showing the cabinet with doors!) leaving plenty of room on the shelves. The entire cabinet was covered with the Kellerkurtz & Company paper stack. Before I attached the paper to the cabinet, I had inked all the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.   For the layered border, I did cut off part of the ends since I did not want it to hang over the edges of the cabinet. I did leave the back piece of the border untouched and heat embossed the top layer with a coordinating color.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Make sure you stop back tomorrow for TWO new posts by the team!

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Product
China Cabinet
Layered Boarder Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment