Saturday, May 21, 2016

Shanna's Art Journal Page

Hello lovelies, Shanna here to share something new I created. How are you all today? Ready for a little art journal inspiration?


Okay so first you know everything gets a cat of gesso! 


Then I layered up the background with some scraps of paper and covered it with more gesso. Then I went to town with some ColourArte Twinkling H20's. You can really see the shimmer. 


Then I added some finger painted circles with ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glazes and then once dry went around them with some black acrylic paint. I also did some background stamping and splatter marks. 


Once everything was dry I added my Yarrow chipboard to the page along with some Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers. I added some a a tea stained tea bag behind the words to give them a little extra pop.


Overall I just love how I incorporated the chipboard into my art journal page. 
I hope you have found some inspiration here today and that you grab your chippies and have fun creating. 

Product Used:

ColourArte: Silks Acrylic and Twinkling H20's

No comments:

Post a Comment