Saturday, April 9, 2016

What If... Steampunk Panel

Hello and happy Saturday everyone. Shanna here to share a new panel I altered. I had a blast playing with lots of my chipboard pieces.


I covered the chipboard pieces with different colors of Silks Acrylic Paints. Use a heat gun between colors. 


I even added some copper embossing powder to the propeller to give it more texture.


I put embossing powder on the panel as well. The lightbulb got a coat of gesso and then I inked the edges with black paint. Then I added some paint and embossing powder to where the metal part of the bulb would be.

For the last touch I added a sentiment by stamping and embossing it on black cardstock and adding it to the bulb.

I hope you feel inspired today and get a chance to get some chipboard pieces to share you chippie creations with us. Make sure you keep coming back for more inspiration from the team and thank you for stopping by today!
Products Used


No comments:

Post a Comment