Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hope Patriotic Greeting Card-Holiday Decor by Ginny

Hey there Peeps. Well despite the cold and snow...it really is Spring which means Summer is just around the corner.  My head is swimming with holiday ideas for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. We start early around here as my hubby's birthday is on the 4th so we have lots of family fun and yummy cookouts!  Here is a card I created with awesome chippies, patterned papers, vintage images and loads of embellishments. It would be great as a card...but even better tucked into a shelf or mantle display to enjoy for the whole season.

Let me just say right now, Scribble Frames are my new favorite!!!!! Just too much fun to layer them up with loads of details.  I have a lot of pattern going on here so I relied on this frame finished in crisp white to add separation to keep the card from being too busy.

I added some fun and festive embellies like a glittery star, pearly accents and coordinating flowers. Working in the Hope Chipboard was a great way to incorporate a subtle sentiment.
  
I worked more of the details around the frame and even tucked some underneath the corner. 
Okay that's all for me...off to my shop to escape from the snow. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments:

Post a Comment