Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Facebook Challenge for March by Dianna

Hi Everyone, Dianna here with a new Tag for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Monthly Challenge.  The first of each month there is a new challenge.  March is a color challenge and it is Green! Anything Green! 

All you have to do is become a member of the Craft Group on Facebook and submit your entry.  The winning entry will receive a $10.00 gift certificate to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

For this months Tag from the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts -Tags in a Box Display, I used Graphic 45 - Mother Goose for the Tag.  I then painted a light coating of white paint.  I then used a shamrock die, Graphic 45 - Humpty Dumpty and three different plain green papers.  There are about 50 shamrocks on this Tag.  I distressed all the shamrocks and used a light mist of waters to "shape" the shamrocks.
I painted the cauldron from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts - Be Witched Shape Set and cut off the feet.  I then painted it black, used black and green Stickles all over the cauldron.  I then used a medium hole punch and gold paper as coins.  The Irish girl is a stamp from Taylored Expressions colored with Copic Markers.  The flags are from a special order from Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts. The Best of Luck was cut out from Graphic 45 - Children's Hour - March.

Thank you for looking!

Items Used

Other Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment