Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Love with Fairies Frame by Guest Designer pam Bray

I am sharing my second guest design post here on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog. I created a Love with Fairies Frame using a wood frame that I found on clearance. 
It was shouting from my stash....saying add chipboard from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts, lol. SO....that is what I did!!!!
I first placed my chipboard and flowers on the frame. Lifting them up, I glued them down with Glossy Accents.
Allow to dry completely.
Paint over the entire frame with white gesso.
 Spray first with the Primary Yellow, then with the Shimmer Turquoise followed by the Red Mist.
(Make sure that you allow each mist to dry completely prior to spraying the next mist.)
 Finally spray the frame with Shimmer White, dabbing off with paper towel. Allow to dry completely.
Paint banner, birds, and fairies.
Allow to dry completely.
Adhere to frame.
Do a wash over the flowers with paint.
Dry completely.
Paint over the birdcages and "Love". 
Allow to dry completely.
Adhere prepared fairy and bird to top of frame.
Paint the flourish and bands on frame with gold metallic paint.
Allow to dry. 
Add prepared bird to top of flower.
I hope I have inspired you to listen to your frames and other products that are crying out to be altered with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboard.  Until we meet again. Pam
Supplies:
DecoArt Media Mist: Primary Yellow, Red, shimmer Turquoise, Shimmer White
Deco Art Media Paint: Burnt Umber, Raw Sienna, English Red Oxide, 
Yellow Oxide, Cerulean Blue, Blue Green Light, Titanium White,  
Colbalt teal Hue, Metallic Gold, Quincridone Red, Green Gold
Wood Frame
Glossy Accent
Random Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment