Thursday, December 17, 2015

Let It Snow Mixed Media Canvas

Hey there my fellow chipboard lovers.  Barbara here today with a wintry mixed media canvas for your holiday decorating.  I love snowmen (or snow people) and I think this pair from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts are just the sweetest.  And look at all the other pieces you get to go along with them. 
I started out with an 8x10 canvas, and chose these pieces.  I wasn't sure if I would use them all, but I did, except for the holly leaves.  Those will be used another project.  
Here they are, all colored and glittered up.  I added those fab icicles from the winter shape set.
And here are a few closeups.





Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Supplies used:
Christmas Shape Set
Winter Shape Set
Yarrow


If you want a complete step by step on my process for making this, you can click here to go to my blog.  

I am also going to enter this in the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts monthly challenge (as inspiration only).  The theme is Let it Snow.  I hope I have inspired you to perhaps make your own holiday canvas, and check out the challenge and show us your creations.  Yes, there is always a prize.  Whooooo hooooo!

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful holiday, stay safe, and keep on crafting!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment