Friday, September 4, 2015

Vintage Dressform Note Cards by Kim C.


Do you ever just need a simple but lovely note card to send with a gift?  I know I do from time to time, so I decided to make some vintage note cards.  These are simple, but very easy to make 3 x 3 note cards.










I started with some kraft colored cardstock and added some vintage looking pattern paper.  Vintage lace was added to the edge of each card.  The dressforms have some gesso applied to them to enhance the look of the forms.  I then made a punched flower with a flat back pearl to the center of each one.  I didn't add any sentiment to the cards, I can do that when I send each one of them out.


Thanks for stopping by!





Gina's Designs Used:






Other items used:


Kraft Cardstock


Vintage Lace


Gesso


Pattern Paper: Paper Studio Mirabelle Collection


Flat Back Pearls


Punches

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Kim. I love those dress forms, and I love your idea for notecards with them.

    ReplyDelete