Monday, June 15, 2015

Through the Window by Barb






It was unseasonably hot and sunny here this past week and I dreamed of being at a lake house. If you don't have a lake house, you make one. Even if it's just canvas board and paper.




As I stared at Gina's Designs Arched Windows Set, I imagined I was looking through them and out into a backyard where loved ones sat in a soft summer breeze, watching the sunset,


as I loaded a tray with cookies and lemonade.




I imagined the inside of my little pretend lakeside cabin... the wallpaper was stained and worn, 


but somehow homey and comforting. The paint around the window was chipped, 


but there were flowers in a vase right next to it. 




It was a nice little dream vacation while it lasted.






Gina's Designs Products Used










Other Products Used


5 x 7" canvas board


Basic Grey paper


watercolor paper


irRESISTibles copper spray


gesso


StazOn ink - Jet Black, Cactus Green, & Cotton White


watercolor paints


mulberry paper flowers


liquid pearls





Rubber Stamps Used


Flower by RubberMoon Art Stamps




Sitting By The Lake by Victorine Originals


Border stamp - unknown



2 comments:

  1. I want to crawl inside this vignette and either sit inside or outside, doesn't matter to me. Both look so inviting. Great job, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... especially today. It's in the 80s again! Thanks!!!

      Delete