Sunday, June 7, 2015

Simple Pleasures


Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a summery layout I did with some fabulous Gina's Designs Laser Cuts.  Recently I visited our Botanic Gardens and it always has something to offer as a photo opportunity. I found this beautiful butterfly making it's away around all the beautiful flowers so I snapped a few photos.  I knew this would end up on a layout and I knew Gina's had so many beautiful frame pieces to embellish this photo.






The frame I chose to use is called Scribble Frame Butterfly.  I simply embossed the frame in gold and embossed the dragonflies in copper.  I adhered some seed beads to the body of the butterfly








Supplies Used;








Thanks for visiting Gina's Blog today! 





Debbie














3 comments:

  1. I just love how this turned out! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love that scribble frame, and works so beautifully with your butterfly photo.

    ReplyDelete