Monday, April 6, 2015

"Create" Banner


This is Lynne stopping by to say hello there and happy spring! Seems like it's been a long time coming for some of us,so I created this banner with papers and colors that felt like spring to me! I love the layers of the banner pieces and had a great time putting this together.




I covered the banner layers with Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers, then lightly sanded and inked the edges. The letters were dry-embossed, then painted, stamped and heat-embossed.









 I especially loved the way the way the embossing added so much dimension to the letters! Thanks so much for visiting, and hope you decide to CREATE something this week to make you smile!





Gina's Items Used






Other Items Used


Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers


Recollections pearls and lace


Darice Embossing Folder

1 comment: