Saturday, March 14, 2015

'Lucky to Have You' Layout by Shanna



Hello all you lovely crafters. Today I have a fun layout to share and I love this layout.


It is finally starting to look like spring outside and it is warming up a little. Than I got to thinking about some photos I had hanging up and thought to create something using one of these photos.






I loved combining my Prima favorites with my Gina's Chipboard and I think it turned out awesome!








So here you can see a close up of the Leafy Cluster Base. I painted it with gesso and then once that dried I went over that with my Prima Watercolor Pencils. I used a couple shades of green. 


Then I added some glass beads with 3d gloss gel. 








The background was fun to create using modeling paste, a stencil, a blooming spray, and watercolor pencils. 








Gina's Designs Items Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment