Saturday, March 28, 2015

Altered ATC Shrine



Hi everyone, Shanna here with some spring to share!!!


I really wanted to have something bright and uplifting on my desk!


Something to remind me spring is here (even though it may not feel like it).






So I created a spring-like ATC Shrine. I love these little containers and it has been a while since I have played with one.






I added a label to the front titling this shrine "Happiness."  Each piece got a cover with gesso than with some Distress Paints. The purple I toned down with gesso.






I painted the shrine first with gesso than with Broken China Distress Paint. I then dry brushed gesso all over the container again.






I decorated the inside with Graphic 45 papers, moss, and a cute little butterfly, which was painted with Distress Paint and given a coat of Crackle Accents. 





Gina's Designs Items Used:








I do hope you are enjoying your current weather or that better weather is on the way! 





No comments:

Post a Comment