Thursday, February 19, 2015

On the Beach


Hi everyone! Melissa here for Gina's Designs. I love looking at the ocean, and this day at the beach is one I'll never forget.  The chipboard I've used complements and enhances the photo.


To decorate the chipboard I first painted on a coat of gesso. I followed this with layers of watercolors, chalk ink, Twinkling H20s, and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. On the title work I used Distress Crackle Paint over the paint, and this made the colors blend together more.
















Thanks for looking!





Gina's Designs Products Used:







Other Products:


Gesso


Prima Papers


Luminarte Twinkling H20s


Windsor and Newton Watercolors


Lindy's Stamp Gang Paints


Tsukineko Chalk Ink


Perfect Pearls


Crafter's Workshop Template


Viva Modeling Cream


Distress Crackle Paint


Swarovski Crystals, bicones


Mod Podge and Martha Stewart Silicone Molds


Martha Stewart Punch


















No comments:

Post a Comment