Monday, February 2, 2015

Desk Organizer Project

Hi ! Lynne here and when it comes to getting organized, I need all the help I can get. I was thrilled to find this awesome desk organizer in Gina's store. Before this I had an ugly plastic caddy on my worktable to hold scissors, pens, adhesives, etc, and I really want my scraproom to be "pretty!"

I used Pink Paislee Hope Chest papers on this project, which went together easily with a bit of glue, then  sanded and inked the edges for a vintage look.                                                                        

I added a flourish from the Amanda set, which I heat embossed in Aged Copper, then rubbed with gold acrylic paint and dabbed with black ink to coordinate with the knobs, which are Graphic 45 brads.
I love stenciling with texture paste, so I had to add a bit of that here and there for interest too.

Thanks a bunch for stopping by, and be sure to check out the storage items in Gina's store to keep your scrappy space organized AND pretty!


Gina's Designs Items Used
Flourish Set Amanda

Other Items used
Aged Copper embossing powder
Prima and Crafter's Workshop stencils
Pink Paislee Hope Chest papers

No comments:

Post a Comment