Sunday, February 1, 2015

RubberMoon Art Stamps and Gina's Designs


Gina here today, with a fun cross promotional project.  This month Gina's Designs is proud to promote RubberMoon Art Stamps.  I am lucky enough to have met and spent some time with Kristen Powers, the artist behind this great company.  Kristen, or KaePea as she is known in the crafting world, is full of energy and ideas.  Some of the products we will be highlighting this month are an idea of hers that combines rubber stamps with chipboard in a fun, fantastic way.

My project today is a banner for my office.  I used the "follow your dream" stamp from RubberMoon along with the matching "Stamping Blankz".  These chip pieces are a great way to add dimension and sturdiness to your stamped designs.



I coated my blankz with white gesso and stamped with pigment ink, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  RubberMoon stamps are heat pressed deep red rubber and give a great impression.  I just love all the detail in this banner piece.


I added some rosettes in my favorite colors and some beads from my stash.  Everything was threaded onto 1/16 inch white satin ribbon.  The rosettes I attached by gluing them to the ribbon using a second punched circle on the back.  It looks great hung above my desk and really adds some whimsey to my office area.



Products used:
RubberMoon Stamping Blankz mk791h
Sizzix Rosette Die
Momenta Scrapbook Paper
Hampton Art Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment