Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Memory Tray by Guest Designer Pat


This
week I had the pleasure of working with the Memory Tray Shadow Box. 
 








I
started off by spraying the entire piece with Lindy's Stamp Gang
Starburst sprays (in pink and red). I added some K & Co. paper to
the inside edges of each box, as well as the top and sides of the shadow
box. I painted some of the hearts from the Valentine's Shape Set with
white and pink paint. I painted a heart and locket from the same set in
metallic copper. Once everything was painted and papered, I began
assembling each section.








 For
the very top, I added a piece of lace cut to the shape of a fan. I
layered the phrase "A Little Romance", in its raw form, from the Words
& Phrases 1 set. I heat embossed the lips with Ladybug Red from
Martha Stewart, then added it next to the phrase at the top. I added an
"XOXO" ticket from my stash.










For
the largest compartment in the shadow box, I added a doily from the
Cardstock Doilies Gina sent me. I stamped the Victorian couple on
vanilla card stock and loosely cut it out to add on top of the doily
using dimensional adhesive. I added a ticket that says "love" from my
stash. I placed one of the hearts from the Valentine's Shape set in the
left upper corner and layered a raindrop sticker on top. A couple of
gorgeous roses finished off this compartment.




  The rest of the small compartments are pretty self explanatory, I think, by looking at the photos. I added a few more roses here and there from my stash, along some bows and a clock charm from my stash. The dress form embellishment is one that I made last week, but it does use Gina's dress form and doily.



Gina's Designs Products Used:

Memory Tray Shadow Box

Valentines Shape Set

Words & Phrases 1

Cardstock Doily Set Intricates

Word Art Romance 

Dressforms 2 Shape Set










No comments:

Post a Comment