Sunday, December 28, 2014

"A Taste of Summer" - Layout


Hi! Lynne here with a beach-themed layout. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely ready for summer now that Christmas has passed! I had so much fun altering the chipboard pieces from the Beach Shape Set and the banner I chose from the Banner Border Strips set.

                          


 I used homemade texture paste (baby powder recipe) to give the sand dollar a realistic finish.






For the starfish, I mixed salt and acrylic paint to get the rough effect I wanted-love the way it came out!




The banner was painted, then stamped with Versamark and heat-embossed to give a lacy effect to echo the patterns in the paper.






Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope this summery page warms up those of you in chilly snowy spots at least a little.





Gina's Designs Product Used 





                                                                 Other Products Used


 7 Dots paper


 Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inks embossing powder-Jasmine


Versamark Ink








1 comment:

  1. Awesome textures. I am going to try to recreate them thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete