Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Santa's Sleigh by Guest Designer Marla Rizzo























Hi everyone, my name is Marla Rizzo. I am guest designing for the month of December. My first project is Gina's "Santa's Sleigh".









 It was so fun & easy to put together! I covered it with Graphic 45 paper and used metallic paint and glitter on the outside piece and chipboard embellishments. 





I used various pieces of chipboard from Gina's "Christmas Shape Set". On the top of the stockings I put some snow tex to give a  frosted wintery look.







Gina's Designs Items Used







For more details check out the link to my video below! 



Marla Rizzo





Other items used:


Graphic45 12 Days of Christmas & Christmas Emporium.


Craftsupplies1 flowers & Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment