Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Wrapping Fun, by Kim


 Hello friends and happy Friday! It is Kim here today to share with you some gift wrapping solutions for your holiday wrapping.











 I
had a great time with this project, creating my own gift tags and
ribbon was a lot of fun, and could even be something that the kids could
be involved with.  I am always looking for that final touch to add to my packages and
these little bits and bobs I created should work out great.















I
used some Snowflake Tags from Gina's along with the Snowflake Shape Set. First, I got out my
gelatos and Fireworks sprays from Imagine Crafts and just played around
with different colors until I was happy with the result. Once my
background was complete, I dove into my stamp stash and got
out some things that I thought would work.








 I
then used some muslin fabric I had, ripped it into strips and stamped
some more fun images on them.






I used embossing powder and various colors of inks on the tags, and also painted the snowflakes then added some enamel dots and other fun embellishments to finish them off.






 I created 3 tags and 3 muslin ribbons for my packages. I am sure they will make my gifts more fun and festive!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will give this fun project a try!



Gina's Designs Items Used

Snowflake Cut Out Tags

Snowflake Shape Set



Other Items Used

Gelatos

Fireworks Sprays

Stamps from Rubbermoon

Trims from my Stash

Imagine Crafts Embossing Powder







No comments:

Post a Comment