Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Christmas Cards by Melissa and Alarm Clock by Angela

Today we have to great projects! First up is Melissa.

Hi everyone! Melissa here with two Christmas cards for Gina's Chipboard Laser Designs. I made these for the Christmas card swap with the other Design Team members.  These are two of the five cards that that I'll be swapping.

I first prepped the chipboard with gesso. The snowflakes at the upper right hand corners on both cards were coated with Crackle Accent, followed by a layer of silver ink. The snowflake at the bottom of the card on the right, has diamond Stickles on it. I also put the same stickles on the wing on the card at the left,and on the cut up snowflake on the same card.




Gina's Designs Chipboard used:


Other:
 Jaquard Pearlex Powder in silver
Swarovski Pointed Back Crystals
Viva Modeling Cream in pearl
Viva Color Precious Metal Effect Paint in white, and blue lagoon
Clear Rock Candy Crackle Accents
Stickles in diamond, and silver
K and Company Paper
Vintaj pewter leaf
Some of the flatback blue crystals are Swarovski
Some of the bling and pearl swirls are Prima


Next up is Angela with her alarm clock!

Hi, Angela here, I am very privileged to have been asked to do a couple of guest DT spots for Chocolate Baroque. I have a wonderful stamp set to work with and for my first project I have used a chipboard Alarm Clock from Gina's designs and the Autumn Poppy stamp sheet below.


I painted the clock with blue Cosmic Shimmer matte chalk paint then again with their crackle medium and finally used the pink matte chalk paint. I stamped and embossed the poppies onto the back of the clock and then used mica powders to paint the poppies and butterfly. I then assembled
the clock and added the flowers and butterfly.

Please do check out the blog over at Chocolate Baroque for more fabulous ideas using this stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment