Thursday, October 9, 2014

Boo Wall Decor by Mary


Hello everyone! I have this fun Boo Wall Decor from Gina's Designs. I really enjoyed making this. I got to go from this,
to this!

 I have it hanging on my front door. I need need to use some double sided tape to keep in place since the "corn stalks" became a little heavy.
The corn stalks were made by cutting twisted paper into strips. I used several distressed inks to color it: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, and Distressed Stain Wild Honey.

The ghosts, haunted house and candy were all fussy cut from a paper collection by Debbie Mumm. The ghosts were edged in Black Soot and the other pieces were edged in Walnut Stain.
I didn't have any web material so I had to improvise and used some poly batting - I kept pulling it apart until I got the look I wanted.
Thanks for stopping by the blog. Make sure you take a look at Gina's store for more fun Halloween and Fall items!

Gina's Designs Products
Boo Wall Decor

Other Products Used
Paper: it was a colection by Debbie Mumm
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot
Tim Holtz Distressed Stain: Wild Honey, Peeled Paint
Paint: Americana - Lamp Black
Folk Art - Pure Orange, Thicket
Daler Rowney - Orange
Gelly Roll Pen - Metallic
Poly-Batting

No comments:

Post a Comment