Saturday, April 26, 2014

Memory Tray by Shanna

Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Shanna here sharing a super fun and amazing project I recently created. I used to be a beach bum and was at the beach daily, but where I live now the beach is 3 hours away!!!

I have sworn to bring the beach to my home, and so far my fireplace mantle and one bathroom has been beached out!  Now for the powder room. I decided to create this specifically to decorate my powder room so people have something to gaze at besides a sink.

The memory tray got a couple coats of a cream colored acrylic paint and the chipboard pieces got a coat of gesso.

After the gesso on the chipboard dried I added some glass bead gel and color by spray or chalk ink.

Yes there must always be rules even if they are just for having fun!

Items Used:
Memory Tray Shadowbox
Sea Horse Shapes
Beach Shape Set

No comments:

Post a Comment