Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Mixed Media Layout by Melissa


Hi, it's Melissa here with a layout using Gina's Designs Lasercuts, and items from Craftsupplies 1.

In this project I wanted my layout to reflect the detail of the photo. I began by painting watercolor paper with watercolors to get a soft and delicate look.  I added texture paste, and used the same paint. I also applied Twinkling H20s, and art deco pen ink.

I like how well the chipboard complements the era. I especially like the fan, and how it gives a very feminine touch to the page.


Chipboard used:

Flower Filigrees
Silver Fairy Sprites
White Flowers
White Roses

Other products used:
Vintaj Patina Paint
Winton and Lewis Watercolors
The Crafters Workshop stencil
Stickles
Tim Holtz rub-ons
Lumiere Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment