Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Layout by Mary M


Hi everyone it's Mary with a layout I created using the February Sketch Challenge as well as my beautiful niece for inspiration.



The mask was embossed with black embossing powder and then while it was still hot, I sprinkled glitter over the top of it.  All the flourishes are painted with a custom paint color I made and sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


Yes, this butterfly is one of Gina's chipboard pieces! Before the gesso was dry, I gently bent the wings up, sprinkled it with several colors of fine glitter, and then glued it on top of a metal butterfly.



I used a script stamp on the flourish to the left.

Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today. For more information on how I did this layout, please stop by my blog HERE.

Gina's Designs Products
Other Products
Paper: K&Company Value Pack
Glitter: Martha Stewart: Lapis Lazuli, Aquamarine Crystal, Turquoise, Florentine Gold
Paint: Folk Art:Brilliant Blue & Craft Essentials:White
Feathers
Lindy's Stamp Gang: TiffanyLou Blue, Blue Hawaiian Blue
Metal Butterfly: ButterBeeScraps
Embossing Powder: Ranger:Black

1 comment: