Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mini Album Display Case


Hi everyone Monica here. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.  I had three days off and it was nice. So for today I am sharing a mini album display case that is made from masonite from Gina's Designs.  I took the side floral door from an ATC Shrine Leaves display box also available from Gina's  and added it to the mini display like a side panel for a different look.  Then I added some patterned paper, applied gesso and inked all the edges to give it a distressed look.  
Inisde sits this mini book and made a band that will hold the mini book closed and all you do is slide it on and off.

CIMG0007

It opens up to an accordion book.

Slide the band back on and it keeps it shut.
CIMG0010

Thanks for stopping by.. and don't forget to check out the Friday Freebies Gina's does every week!!


1 comment: